помощь по редактированию

Sbenny.com доверяют 1,331,129 XNUMX XNUMX счастливых пользователей с 2014 года.
Зарегистрируйтесь

миммо59

Отношение Уровень 3️⃣
Участник 3 лет
Привет
If it is legitimate to ask why after having made all the modifications to the Mod,
the application not working?
modified the (libil2cpp.so) with HxD64.exe with various (Offset).
Finally Recompiled APKs in APK Easy Tool + APK Signature.
I found a difference in META-INF after recompiling everything,
so question is the error in the META-INF? How to solve?

immage1.PNG

Ночной ревун

Lurker Уровень 0️⃣
Участник 3 лет
I am not a modder but in the tutorials i have seen sometimes the modded apk license may be different. If so you may have to modify it.

Edit :- Nevermind I just saw the images, what you asked had no relation with what i said. My apologies.

Гуров

Дмитрий Петренко
✌️ Команда сообщества
Участник 5 лет
First of all you didn't explained what actually not working. Second you didn't tell which game you trying to mod. And third no it's not meta inf related.

ксижунтер

APK Fanatic Уровень 5️⃣
Участник 3 лет
@ mimmo59 mod apk pitcure = signature apk easy tool, you can't overwrite install since diffrent signature , since you've installed origninal , then uninstalll first then install mod apk.

миммо59

Отношение Уровень 3️⃣
Участник 3 лет
Привет
1 = does not work I try to change offset in get_move from (14 00 90 E5 1E FF 2F E1) to (96 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1) OK
2 = Recompiled everything, when I try to launch the game in question (toonBlast-7470) it doesn't start it says (problems with the application)
Спасибо

ксижунтер

APK Fanatic Уровень 5️⃣
Участник 3 лет
Привет
1 = does not work I try to change offset in get_move from (14 00 90 E5 1E FF 2F E1) to (96 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1) OK
2 = Recompiled everything, when I try to launch the game in question (toonBlast-7470) it doesn't start it says (problems with the application)
Спасибо
i don't know maybe you did wrong

Топовое